We look forward to welcoming you to our new location at 810 13th St, across from Providence Hospital on your way up the hill, just before Jackson Park, with convenient access from Hood River Middle School and May St. Elementary schools. Our new space is slightly larger to accommodate our growth, and expands upon our kid friendly ocean and beach atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you there as soon as renovations are completed. Until then, we’ll see you at our current location, and will continue our 7 day access for patient needs. Stay tuned for more info on the opening!
About Dr. Martin
- We are opening special time slots during these school opening weeks for any last minute tune up needs as school starts. Give us a ring at 541.386.2300.
- It’s That Time Again! Tips to Make Back to School Easier:
- 8 Ways To Contact Our Office
- Preparing Your Teen For College Without Instilling Worry & Anxiety
- Teens and Drugs: What Parents Can Do
Leave a Reply
- We Are Moving! February 26, 2014
- Community Event for families with attention issues / ADHD September 7, 2013
- Surviving the “perfect storm” of allergies, asthma, and the newly open Germ Farm of School September 5, 2013
- Protecting loved ones from forest fire smoke August 27, 2013
- Thanks for joining us at Families in the Park and our Open House! August 18, 2013
- We are opening special time slots during these school opening weeks for any last minute tune up needs as school starts. Give us a ring at 541.386.2300. August 30, 2016
- It’s That Time Again! Tips to Make Back to School Easier: August 30, 2016
- 8 Ways To Contact Our Office May 27, 2016
- Preparing Your Teen For College Without Instilling Worry & Anxiety May 27, 2016
- Teens and Drugs: What Parents Can Do May 27, 2016
- Dr. Martin: Thank You Kindly, Mrs. Wiggins! Come back and vis...
- Allison Wiggins: Dear Dr. Martin,Though you were a pediatrician...
best checklist college fireworks flu shot kids Hood River influenza vaccine gorge hood river immunization kid doctor online oregon pediatrician pediatrics pertussis portal preparing safer sunscreen guide ewg safety summer sun sunscreen TDaP teens tips vaccination washington water whooping cough woodsmoke forest fire asthma mold
We are still available Sat-Sun for urgent care on call - leave a message for Dr. Martin at 541.386.2300.
Urgent care on call weeknights 7-10 pm.